Starting Fresh

Stay tuned for our relaunch fall 2015!

Saturday, November 28, 2009

We're Giving It Away...

Just in time for Christmas!! That's right, we're giving away a HUGS AND KISSES NECKLACE!!!! Enter a comment on this post to win!!

Here's are the details...

Post my store link (www.bethanymariedesigns.com or www.31thirteen.etsy.com) on your favorite social network (blog, facebook, myspace, twitter, etc) along with what your favorite item from my shop and why it is your favorite.

Then come back and 'comment' on this blog entry with a link to your social network post. *
Don't forget your email, so I can contact you if your the winner!*

Each social network post is counted as one entry (ie, posting on facebook and twitter, will count as TWO entries)

The drawing will take place December 10th, 2009 at 9pm, any post received after 9pm will not be included in the drawing. A winner will be posted no later than midnight PMT on December 10th.

***Make sure to include a link back to your social network post or your entry won't count!!***

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute jewelry!

    I posted both links on twitter.
    http://twitter.com/littledeadmommy/status/6161631012

    My favorite item from the shop is actually the XOXO hand stamped sterling silver Heart Necklace. It's very pretty and I love jewelry that is simple. It's simple, not boring. The little pearl adds a nice little touch. (affordable too!)

    littledeadmommy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beth!
    I didn't realize you had this new blog and Etsy shop - I'm following them both now, so I'm excited to see what you're up to again. :)

    I twittered about your shop here: https://twitter.com/stitchinmommy

    And I made a comment about your shop on facebook: http://tinyurl.com/yga5t4r

    I think I like this necklace the best. But I also like some of the mom tags and even the fleur de lis earrings. :) slhughes7 at yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Beth!!

    I posted your link on my facebook page, encouraging my friends and family to check out your product for Christmas present ideas.

    I LOVE my mom tag neaklace! I also really like the Rooted neaklace...I love it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alrighty, here's the shoutout I posted on Facebook....check out www.bethanymariedesigns.com to stock up on all things handmade for Christmas...jewelry, baby items, stationery, you name it, she'll do it. she's super talented, and what i'm stoked the most on is her "rooted" necklace, as she designed it for me. not only a reminder of my little business, but the goodness of God keeping me rooted in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beth,
    I posted on facebook and twitter!

    www.twitter.com/elisharose

    I absolutely LOVE the necklaces you make! They are simple yet elegant. AND I love how you can personalize so many things! I have another order coming your way~

    ReplyDelete